Borgs, Cops and Corporations OH MY!

Moderator: NMI

Sasqaricious

Re: It's a dark, rainy night

Postby Sasqaricious » Mon May 11, 2015 11:51 am

Perception - 16
JIC20 - 12
JIC100 - 77

Neko takes stock of the situation and realizes that she has not actually been the target of anyone to determine if there is an enemy to the group yet and as such is focused solely on the injuries of others. "I am sorry Tomi but I am who I am and that means I have to follow the oath I took as a doctor." She says in response to what he yelled feeling bad for dragging him into this instead of just leaving. She would worry about the entirety of the situation but until she knows the danger she is willing to be a bit reckless.

NMI

Postby NMI » Mon May 11, 2015 11:52 am

Cyber-girl sees both the armored person coming out of the front passenger door as well Neko coming out of the window of the diner. With an arm pointed at both visible targets, she fires at both.

A bolt of electricity comes racing from her left arm and fires into the door "above" the man that tried crawling out. This has the effect of causing him to fall back into the vehicle.

A wave of haziness, similar to the haziness one sees from heat rising an asphalt road comes shooting directly at Neko. Along with that wave is loud, thunderous, direct wave of sound.

Strike [total]: 20 - not natural
Damage:6 pts [sound based]
% = 83

Roll your defense Neko.

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Mon May 11, 2015 11:52 am

Neko makes an attempt to dodge the blast of sound by aiming for something to get behind.

Dodge - 16

Return to “Shadow Wars”