Starbright - Metahuman U

In the aftermath of the Onslaught crisis, the Fantastic Four & Avengers are gone - sacrificing themselves to destroy Onslaught. Only the X-Men remain as a superteam but with mutant hysteria at an all time high & mutant numbers thinned considerably by the Legacy Virus, they have gone underground.

Will new heroes step forth in a world that has little heroes left?

Moderators: NMI, Cubalibre

Cubalibre

Starbright - Metahuman U

Postby Cubalibre » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:29 am

She was to start at the university but also start coming to terms with what she was revealed to her by her "mother" before she passed away. Her things were packed, she said her goodbyes to the rest of her siblings and headed off to start the next chapter in her life.

Orientation went well and she got a list of her classes. Upon reaching her dorm however, she saw her belongings were there but also another person - a faculty member perhaps?

Agent-Coulson.jpg

"Hello Ms...Starbright is it? Im Agent Closon and id like speak with you for a moment."

Sasqaricious

Re: Starbright - Metahuman U

Postby Sasqaricious » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:04 pm

Star had been looking forward to going to school for some time is a little shocked when she comes to her room and seeing someone in there. As such when she looks at the person and having not a single clue who he is she speaks up, "OK....Did I forget to pay for something as I am sure I did it right and paid every single bill in full when they came along." She says partially worried but then stopping for a moment realizing that he introduced himself.

"Wait agent Carlson which would mean you probably work for an organization and seeing as far as I have read there is no one attached to the university that would have that it leaves out lying organizations such as the FBI or CIA and the likes. So that said, what can I do for you?" She finishes off saying.

Cubalibre

Postby Cubalibre » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:15 am

"I work for S.H.I.E.L.D. - you may or may not have heard of us but we definetly know of you, Ms. Starbright - and what capabilities you have, if you get my meaning. Don't worry - im not here to take you away or anything like that...Before I begin, you do know of what transpired in new York city a few months ago?"

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:59 pm

Dawn looks and stops to contemplate, "Seeing you mentioned my capabilities..." She says pushing the man into the room and then closing the door and making sure no one is around. "I do know what has transpired there but I am not entirely sure why you are here seeing me. I mean yes I have some abilities..." She trails off trying to sell herself short but knowing this person was obviously as stated an agent and if that is the case faking it will not matter.

"Why is it you came to see me?"

Cubalibre

Postby Cubalibre » Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:58 am

"I work for an organization called the Strategic Hazard Intervention Espionage Logistics Directorate or SHIELD for short. In light of the heroes sacrificing themselves to save new york city - if not the world - we are putting together a team to replace them...There are still threats to the world out there and we need heroes - now more than ever. Its our hope you will say yes to my proposal."

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:22 pm

Dawn stops and ponders what has been presented and debates for a second or two. On one hand she has a full ride and more then enough currency to live a long time. School is paid for due to a trustfund from both her real mother and the family her father had. But that is just it, she was looking forward to actually going to school.

It is at this point she starts to ask her questions, "I really don't want to be selfish but I have recently just lost the mother that raised me and it was a dream to go to school. I made a promise on her deathbed I would finish an education and while this is obviously a noble cause and I wish to follow through but I have a promise to keep too. If you have a means I can do this then I will be happy for the short term to do my best to assist whatever it is you need." Dawn says obviously not worried about the financial gain but more of what the woman that raised her wanted.

"I am sorry if it almost seems like a what is in it for me but this is a promise and that matters to me." She finishes off.

Cubalibre

Postby Cubalibre » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:18 am

Agent Coulson grins. "Far be it from us to interfere with your education or life, Ms. Starbright...We will work with you to keep your promise and finish your education - we are not the Army. Furthermore we can help you harness your unique abilities - provided you say yes, of course."

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:35 pm

Dawn takes a moment or two to consider all things before responding, "I will agree to your terms seeing you have agreed to mine." Dawn starts off by saying. "Well if that is case I imagine I will not be staying here and possibly relocating as such that follows up with two questions. One being is that do we have a base and will I be having classes there or somewhere else." She asks simply having actually made the decision already to join. She just simply grabs her bag that she came in with.

"I am ready to go whenever you are." She says and then almost taking a moment to laugh inwardly, "Should I bring my bags or will someone be sent for them!"

Cubalibre

Postby Cubalibre » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:04 am

"I was only sent to get your approval, Ms. Starbright - we'll be in touch. Until then, enjoy your first day at school."

And with a grin and a nod, Agent Coulson turns and leaves Dawn's room.

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:14 pm

"Oh...OK then." She says still trying to figure out how this will work and sure school will not be the top of her priority list anymore. As such she will then continue on her day but leaves her stuff in the bags in case. "I am still betting no reason not to assume that there will be a plan and likely I will have to get courses from SHIELD." She babbles to herself as she goes through any routine she has not really set up.

Return to “Marvel - Onslaught Aftermath”