OOC

Moderator: Scarecrow71

Scarecrow71

OOC

Postby Scarecrow71 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:44 pm

Use this thread to discuss things OOC!
Jesus saves. Everybody else takes full damage.

Revan

Re: OOC

Postby Revan » Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:57 pm

Questions.

1: Are we allowed to use skills from dead reign?

2: Can we substitute occs from dead reign into HU

3: limits on gimmicks and weapons?

4: roll or choose education

Scarecrow71

Postby Scarecrow71 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:46 pm

1. It depends on the skill.
2. No.
3. Examples please.
4. Roll. I don't want everyone with Military or PhD.

Sittingbull

Postby Sittingbull » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:50 pm

Am I the only person who takes other education levels? >.>
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
The Dark Knight

Sittingbull

Postby Sittingbull » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:54 pm

So someone with natural combat ability cant take any HTH OR any physical skills?
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
The Dark Knight

Scarecrow71

Postby Scarecrow71 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:04 am

I never said physical skills. Natural Combat Ability replaces H2H.

Sittingbull

Postby Sittingbull » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:07 am

Under NCA it says that no physical skills may be taken.

So if character with NCA ability (not trying to fuss or argue here just trying to understand your take on the power) have or get (there is a difference) no hand to hand. Then there is no reason for the person using the power to spend the 15 seconds adapting to his enemy since he will not gain benefit of his enemies hand to hand or physical skills? Not like this would really matter at level 1.
Last edited by Sittingbull on Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:17 am, edited 2 times in total.
The Dark Knight

Sittingbull

Supernatural PS

Postby Sittingbull » Thu Feb 18, 2016 12:11 am

Not that I was thinking of taking it, how does this so easily lead to a PS stat so high?
The Dark Knight

Revan

Postby Revan » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:51 am

I was thinking of making a ballistic tower shield for my character with a few mods on it.

Also, do weapon attachments and accessories such as boring the cylinder, muzzle breaks, lasers and such do anything in this game or are they purely cosmetic?

Scarecrow71

Postby Scarecrow71 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:28 am

Sittingbull wrote:Under NCA it says that no physical skills may be taken.

So if character with NCA ability (not trying to fuss or argue here just trying to understand your take on the power) have or get (there is a difference) no hand to hand. Then there is no reason for the person using the power to spend the 15 seconds adapting to his enemy since he will not gain benefit of his enemies hand to hand or physical skills? Not like this would really matter at level 1.

I don't follow what you are asking here. The power literally states you cannot take H2H, to include boxing, wrestling, and other physical skills. Instead, you adapt to your opponent's fighting style in 1 melee round, fighting with the benefits/bonuses listed in the power. How is this not gaining any benefit?

Sittingbull wrote:Not that I was thinking of taking it, how does this so easily lead to a PS stat so high?

Focus less on the number I gave and more on the fact that the power is banned.

Revan wrote:I was thinking of making a ballistic tower shield for my character with a few mods on it.

Also, do weapon attachments and accessories such as boring the cylinder, muzzle breaks, lasers and such do anything in this game or are they purely cosmetic?

No starting with modified weapons or armor at the start of the game; that's something I'd rather have you RP and deal with in-game.

As far as bonuses for mods go, that's something we can talk about in-game. Some of it is covered in the books, but some is not. I'd rather not blanket statement this but instead deal with specific items when they come up.

Return to “Evolution”