Akemi - Intro

The Centurions and the SLJ are busy washing their tights. Are you strong enough to stand guard against the coming storm?

Moderator: NMI

User avatar
NMI
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Akemi - Intro

Postby NMI » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:55 pm

Despite your normal process of not dating, [mainly because men AND women, only seem to want a booty call], you have actually accepted a request for a dinner date. The suitor, is one of the worlds richest men and possibly one of the smartest [IQ: 32]. Fairly attractive and personable [MA 27, PB: 23]

38fdd224b7674128ae34ed9138fa730f.jpg


You are at a restaurant in downtown Chicago, specifically an outdoor venue. The conversation between the two of you is going fairly well. He asks a lot of questions about you. From your brief exposure to interrogation techniques, you figure he is trying to profile you, which is to be expected.

All of a sudden, there is a loud crashing sound from above you. Instinctively looking up at the ceiling that is roughly 15'-20' feet up, you see someone falling straight down, landing near your table. The person, who you can make out is a female, is wearing a knee length, red skirt, black shirt, red leather jacket and has an interesting medallion around her neck Her long, curly, red hair seems caked in sweat and a bit of blood from a large gash on her forehead. Her face appears to be bruised. Her nose is bleeding and possibly broken.

User avatar
Sasqaricious
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 9:13 pm

Re: Akemi - Intro

Postby Sasqaricious » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:52 pm

[21:32:18] Sasqaricious:
(1d20) 11 = 11
[21:32:22] Sasqaricious:
(1d20) 18 = 18
[21:32:26] Sasqaricious:
(1d100) 43 = 43
[21:51:15] Sasqaricious:
(1d20) 16 = 16+6 » 22
If needed
[21:51:25] Sasqaricious: pull punch
[21:51:44] Sasqaricious:
(1d20) 1 = 1+5 » 6

Perception - 11
JIC20 - 18
JIC100 - 43

Akemi was enjoying this date. Not because of the aspect of it being a date but to have a conversation that is intelligent...granted much higher then she was but still he did not from what she could tell want to just take her home. The only downside was keeping hidden what she was and not really eating much or drinking much so not to make sick. She does not hide a single thing not being able to lie in the least and being a changed person now actually reads as an open book, or answers at least.

That all changes when the crash from above and Akemi attempts to instinctively save the female falling. She does this by jumping up and over so as to change this as a straight down fall to a angles fall hopefully away from people and where she can land.

Strike - 22

User avatar
NMI
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Re: Akemi - Intro

Postby NMI » Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:30 pm

You leap up from your seat and into the air. Your arms outstretched as your reach for the girl who is falling, you catch her and land safely a few feet from where you once were.

new-ultron-007.jpg


As you place her gently on the floor, she points up behind you and mumbles "watch out." Assuming that you back and up, you see 3 men, starting to float through the broken ceiling. They are approximately 6' tall, 180-200 lbs with short black hair. They are wearing some sort of black bodysuit [covers from their neck to their feet] with a large white ring on the chest. They are not carrying any sort of weapons.

Floating in a triangle pattern [1 in front and the remaining two having rear, flanking positions], they look down at you. Stand down and move away from the she-witch. Your life will be spared if you comply. The 3 of them raise their left arm as a glow of energy surrounds their fists.

Children_of_Kaizen_Gamorra_01.jpg
The-Authority-001.jpg

User avatar
Sasqaricious
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 9:13 pm

Re: Akemi - Intro

Postby Sasqaricious » Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:07 pm

(1d20) 10 = 10
[18:39:42] Sasqaricious:
(1d20) 4 = 4
[18:39:47] Sasqaricious:
(1d100) 9 = 9


Perception - 10
JIC20 - 04
JIC100 - 09

Akemi hopes her date got away and gives a quick scan but also sees that the beings in here are focused on her and the attractive girl behind her. "I will not stand down. I don't care if she is a witch or not...what I do care about is the fact you just endangered a large number of people. So back off!" Akemi announces preparing to dive and cover the other girl hoping her powers will protect from whatever energy surrounds the enemies fists. To make it more difficult she starts to glow brightly hoping to make the enemies have a harder time at least in targeting.

- Glow - Up to 500 watt light - those looking directly are - 1 to strike/parry/dodge

User avatar
NMI
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Re: Akemi - Intro

Postby NMI » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:45 pm

"Failure to stand down will result in your termination as well as the she-witch."

You letter your inner light glow bright enough to light up a football field. Two of the beings fire, what can only be explained as "pure white light", similar to your glow directly at you. The blasts of light hit you, but your "natural" gifts seem to absorb the fire without any ill affect to you. The third being [the lead], fires a similar blast of light at the woman and hits her square in the chest [Natural 20]. Fortunately for the girl, some sort of invisible barrier intercepts the blast. This "barrier" appears to glimmer a nice scarlett red as the blast hits it.


Please provide an initiate roll.

User avatar
Sasqaricious
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 9:13 pm

Re: Akemi - Intro

Postby Sasqaricious » Tue Dec 08, 2015 1:42 pm

► Show Spoiler

Perception - 02
JIC20 - 07
JIC100 - 36

Initiative - 19

(OOC - Oh good the chest area is protected...that is important!!!!! Well the chest, legs, face, ass, ok whole package!)

Akemi scans one more time for the person she came with before focusing on the beauty before her, "OK I am not sure who or what you did but obviously to me these guys are not with the law or they would of announced it." To which she turns to the people threatening, "Bite Me!" She knows it does not sound very smart but still it gets the point across. It could also be she is partially tongue tied by the attractive female behind her.

User avatar
NMI
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Re: Akemi - Intro

Postby NMI » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:27 pm

Initiative results:
You
"Scarlett"
"Party Crashers"

You look back at your date and he is ducked down beside his chair. He seems to be talking relatively calmly to someone through his ear piece. As you look at him, he looks back at you, winks and blows you a kiss.

Your action

User avatar
Sasqaricious
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 9:13 pm

Re: Akemi - Intro

Postby Sasqaricious » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:45 pm

► Show Spoiler

Perception - 05
JIC20 - 01
JIC100 - 67

Seeing all is ok with her date leave Akemi in a bit of a quandary on what to do. She wants to act but most of her abilities not being high on the offensive she decides to hold her action and waits to see what happens.

(Action - Hold action)

User avatar
NMI
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Re: Akemi - Intro

Postby NMI » Mon Dec 14, 2015 12:19 pm

Scarlett mumbles something incoherent and a blast of purplish energy shoots forth from her hands and shoots out at the lead bad guy. The blast hits him but seems to have no discernible affect on him. He in turn fires a blast of energy similar in color and goes straight for her. Once again, some sort of barrier intercepts the blast just inches from her bodacious body.

Your action.

User avatar
Sasqaricious
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 9:13 pm

Re: Akemi - Intro

Postby Sasqaricious » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:11 pm

► Show Spoiler

Perception - 02
JIC20 - 12
JIC100 - 73

Akemi decides to think fast on this and wanting to minimize injuries to civilians decides that probably the best she can do is try and stun everyone in range so without hesitation she turns to the hot girl and, "I hope your field protects you for long enough." Before she turns and jumps up at the closest individual in order to stun one.

Strike - 23

Stun Blast - 1d4 SDC damage and vitim must save vs pain (14 or higher) or be stunned for 2d4 minutes. A successful save means loses 1d4 melee actions and combat bonuses halved


Return to “Stormwatch”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest