Akemi - Intro

The Centurions and the SLJ are busy washing their tights. Are you strong enough to stand guard against the coming storm?

Moderator: NMI

User avatar
NMI
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Re: Akemi - Intro

Postby NMI » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:32 pm

[I am going with the assumption that the "stun blast" is electrical in nature/origin.]

You leap up and hit the man in the chest, discharging your "stun blast". His hair stands up on end and then he briefly smiles. The energy field around his fist changes to a crackling electrical field.

"Scarlett" motions with one hand towards a large statue and then points at the being facing her. The statue is surrounded by a nimbus of purple'ish energy and hurls itself at the being and scores a direct hit. The statue slams into the being and shatters as if it was a fragmentation bomb or something similar. The being is torn to shreds as stone/granite/marble tear through him. He crash lands to the floor.

One of the remaining beings sees this and flies straight at the girl with his fist ready to nail her. He hits her with a speed of about 200 mph, sending her sailing across the room.

The person that you are facing off with lets loose with a blast of electricity at you and misses wildly.

Your action.

User avatar
Sasqaricious
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 9:13 pm

Re: Akemi - Intro

Postby Sasqaricious » Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:06 am

► Show Spoiler

Perception - 06
JIC20 - 07
JIC100 - 24

Strike - 26 (Nat 20 baby)

Akemi sees what has happened and knows her powers of energy will be of little use. When she sees what the woman does she is almost impressed and possibly almost a little lustful for her at the moment. Still now she knows that she will have to get physical decides to act out accordingly. She leaps trying to power kick the being from hitting the woman she is defending.

Strike - 26 (Nat 20 baby)
Damage - 15*2=30

User avatar
NMI
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Re: Akemi - Intro

Postby NMI » Tue Jan 05, 2016 1:57 pm

You leap up and "power" kick the being in front of you. His head snaps back as a couple of teeth come flying out of his mouth..

Little Ms. Cutie hurls another large statute at the person combating you. The our turn.impact sends him flying across the room and crashing into the bar about 20' feet away.

The 3rd remaining being flies in to his buddy who was previously knocked out and grabs him.

Your action

User avatar
Sasqaricious
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 9:13 pm

Re: Akemi - Intro

Postby Sasqaricious » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:41 pm

► Show Spoiler

Perception - 19
JIC20 - 11
JIC100 - 90

Akemi sees what this wonderful girl wants and almost develops a crush on her instantly more so then her date she was with. She turns to the remaining being, "Take your comrade and go. You are obviously out classed and now out...well out gunned I guess would be the term." She then turns to the woman, "Are you ok? And also wow!"

User avatar
NMI
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Re: Akemi - Intro

Postby NMI » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:40 pm

Very quickly, and without noise or any fan fare, the 3 men gather their wits and fly off. The woman that has quite literally fallen into your lap looks up and smiles weakly in a southern accent "Thanks sugah. I am alright thanks to you." Using some of her reddish energy, she pulls herself up, straightening up her outfit. She leans close to you, "Tall, dark and handsome over there is checking one of us out." You look back and you see your date looking back at you.

Nick smiles and walks over to the two of you. "Are you ladies alright? That was a bit of a ruckus caused by those 3 men and yourself, Ms?????" The female speaks up "The name sugah is Hex."

Nick speaks up "You two did quite well for yourselves, especially you Akemi. More than I expe.. imagined. I want to offer the both of you a job."

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a card that he hands to each of you. "Call the number once you are home to receive instructions. Akemi, the limo outside will take you wherever you need. Ms Hex, my driver has been instructed to do the same for you if you so wish." He then turns and leaves.

Long story short, Hex and you get in the limo. Hex gives you her number [but no actual name other than Hex]. She does not come home with you but ends the evening with "See ya soon." The limo does take you home.

Feel free to add any last minute role play to this post, but a group post is coming as well.

User avatar
Sasqaricious
Posts: 133
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 9:13 pm

Re: Akemi - Intro

Postby Sasqaricious » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:53 pm

► Show Spoiler

Perception - 18
JIC20 - 08
JIC100 - 44

Meaning to keep it in her inside voice instead Akemi says, "Tall dark and handsome might be looking at me but I am right now looking at you.." She says trailing off and then realizing that it came out of her mouth instead of an internal monologue. "I mean yes." She says as she too gets up.

"You mean to tell me that this could of been an interview. Well at least probably the best I have been treated on an interview...well save for being attacked so would give it best interview ever...and probably not the worst date ever either." She finishes off with a grin. "Either way I will not say yes to the job until I have more data but am open to the fact that a job is possible. If you setup a meeting or explain now I will listen or just include a contract with what is expected I guess and will go from there!"

On the way home Akemi will actually try to find out as best as possible the orientation of this Hex without being obvious.

Trust - 47/45% (Just fail but this is for being subtle)
Charm/Impress - 15/92% (Pass)

If she reveals she is swinging more the way of Akemi (Bi or Lesbian as Akemi is Bi but more about intrigue and being kept interested then anything else.) She will ask her out on a date for dinner or something. If not she will just accept the friend zone....for now!


Return to “Stormwatch”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest