Predator - Intro

The Centurions and the SLJ are busy washing their tights. Are you strong enough to stand guard against the coming storm?

Moderator: NMI

User avatar
NMI
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Predator - Intro

Postby NMI » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:32 am

You have been on the trail of a new illegal smuggling activity between The Shining Path terrorist group of Peru and The Flying Blood Tigers of Beijing China.

Currently, you find yourself [appropriately dressed in a poncho and similar items] "stalking" a possible target that might lead you to where The Shining Path operates operates from.

cain_v.jpg


The individual, according to your sources, is a hired thug and muscle man for one of the cartels that provide security for The Shining Path. He's known for his brutality in dealing with transgressors and for the fact that he is a form MMA champion in the region. Jujitsu, Capoeira, Akido and possibly others are known to be in his belt of tricks.

You have followed him into a particular nasty part of town. A part of town where practically everyone over the age of 7 is connected to the criminal element in some fashion - victims, indentured servants, runners, distributors, muscle, etc... The man known as Fury has just turned down an alley opposite of your position. Though you do not have line of sight, you can clearly hear him yelling at someone or someones. The sound of a dumpster being beat can be heard.

Revan
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:51 pm

Re: Predator - Intro

Postby Revan » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:27 am

PERC: 11
JIC: 14
JIC: 67

Alex grined as he watched his man go down the alley. He had been waiting all day for a chance to corner the bastards and now was as good as any chance.

Slipping through the people on on the street, the young man made his way into the alley, his eyes scanning his surroundings.

Detect ambush 60%
Rolled: 42

User avatar
NMI
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Re: Predator - Intro

Postby NMI » Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:20 am

You make your way into the alley. Although normally littered with numerous places one could ambush a passerby from, this alley is most definitely in use.

shanghai-old-city09.jpg


You see your "target" about halfway down the street. He seems to be working out his frustrations on three males, roughly mid-twenties or years in appearance. While he slaps and tosses one of them around, the other two appear frozen in fear. "When you promise to make good on a delivery and fail, the boss wants a refund. You don't have money, but you have several bones."

About 10 feet or so past them, is a female:
Doomsday(1).jpg

Who is leaning up against a wall, staring at the party going on.

Revan
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:51 pm

Re: Predator - Intro

Postby Revan » Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:45 pm

PERC: 3
JIC: 12
JIC: 96

Crouching down in the middle of the street, Alex takes a moment to gauge the distance to the targets, waiting for the right time to spring. Bastards needs a lesson apparently.

Prowl 60%
Rolled: 52

As soon as the opportunity presents itself, Alex leaps as hard as he can, feet first, aiming for the MMA fighter he had been tracking for some time, hoping to catch him off guard.

Strike, Drop Kick: 11+9=20

Damage: 16+29=45

Doing his best to land on his feet, Alex glares at the youths and growls. Move and you die, stay here and i'll make sure you're safe. Looking at the woman and the thug. Surrender and you will live to see another day.

Possible Auto Dodge: 9+14=23

Possible Auto Dodge: 8+14=22

User avatar
NMI
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Re: Predator - Intro

Postby NMI » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:07 pm

The woman who is facing your general direction when you come leaping out of the shadows, yells out "Fury, behind you!" As she says this, she extends both of her arms, pointing them at you as something comes flying out of each hand - AT YOU!

What ever she launched at you misses and impacts on the wall beside you bursting into a small fireball. [Used your A-Dodge 23]

The person now known as "Fury" aka your target, turns his head towards you and with the grace of a tiger on the prowl, moves out of the way of your foot. [Natural 20]. Fury in turn, swings a fist at your head but luckily for you, you just barely twist your head out of the way. [defender won tie]

Please provide an initiative roll.

Revan
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:51 pm

Re: Predator - Intro

Postby Revan » Sun Dec 20, 2015 4:01 am

Perc: 13
JIC: 11
JIC 51

You got lucky this time but do you really think you can dodge me forever? Predator grins at the MMA fighter and takes a stance, as if ready to pounce like a cat.

Initiative: 17+7= 24

User avatar
NMI
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Re: Predator - Intro

Postby NMI » Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:54 am

You have the initiative.

Revan
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:51 pm

Re: Predator - Intro

Postby Revan » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:28 pm

PERC: 2
JIC: 15
JIC: 17

Going for a quick put down, Alex immediately steps up on Fury and aims a snap-kick at the mans temple.

Strike: 17+9= 26

Damage: 14+29= 43

Possible Auto Dodges

17+14= 31

14+14= 28

19+14= 33


Return to “Stormwatch”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest