Wanger

The Centurions and the SLJ are busy washing their tights. Are you strong enough to stand guard against the coming storm?

Moderator: NMI

User avatar
NMI
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Re: Wanger

Postby NMI » Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:06 pm

Your fist connects with the creatures abdomen, flesh pushing inward until you feel what might be bone. It returns your strike with with a backhand to your skull

Strike: 19
Damage: 33

User avatar
Genhuman
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 9:15 pm
Location: North of here and south of there.

Re: Wanger

Postby Genhuman » Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:39 pm

► Show Spoiler

Actions: 4 of 8
Initiative: 21
Perception: (3)+2=5.
JIC d20: (7)=7.
JIC d100: (8)=8.

”Damn, am I really doing anything.” he mutters as his fist seems to sink quite a ways into the beast. When he connects with bone, he figures he had to have at least rattled the beast’s frame. All in all, he was feeling positive, that is, until he couldn’t quite duck fast enough to avoid the backhand.

A brief flash of light, and some pain explode in his head, and it is only his training that allows him to retaliate in kind, even if not quite as smoothly as he normally would. He grabs at the offending limb that had just struck him, and turns. “Too tall for a standard hip throw, roll him across the shoulders,” Wang Er mutters as he tries to flip the beast off its feet and bring it crashing to the ground.

[Action: Going for a standard Bodyflip/Throw (not an auto-flip) and seeing if he can stun the beast that way. If body flip is successful, the beast loses initiative and 2 attacks.]
► Show Spoiler

Strike: (16)+7=23.
Damage: (2,3)+33=38.
JIC Parry: (14)+10=24.
JIC Autododge: (6)+7=13.

Status
Armor: None current
HP: (69)
SDC: (284)–48-33=203

Edited to fix gramatical error and remove unnecessary comment.
I mother was a test tube; my father was a knife.

More human than human.

User avatar
NMI
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 8:40 pm

Re: Wanger

Postby NMI » Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:26 pm

You managed to flip the creature onto its back with a loud thud. It doesn't move right away. The 6 thugs that were there previously start moving in, shouting for you to move out of the way as they reload their weapons and proceed to point them at the monster. It is at this moment that a man, more specifically, a person in some sort of armored suit materializes in between you and the thugs.

cybersuit.jpg


3 of the thugs go down as the newcomer emits some sort of wide beam of energy from his clenched fists that causes the men to drop to the ground in pain. The other 3 men fire their weapons at the armored being who takes the hits and responds with a burst of energy from both of his firsts. The beam hits two of the targets, who drop to the ground as the final individual runs back into their gang HQ.

As you look on at the situation, you notice that the "monster" is gone and in its place is as you feared earlier, a young girl. The boy who brought all of this to your attention is holding her in his arms.

The armored individual says in a dull, monotone voice, "Come with me if you want to live. Those thugs are getting heavier hardware that will cause needless damage and harm. I can take all 3 of you" He proceeds to step closer to you, approximately within 10'. Your logic routine kicks in, and you realize that the person is right. You should get out of here now.

Without waiting for a response, the person in the armored suit speaking to comm unit in his forearm; "Ariel, bodyslide by 3 on my mark.... 1.... 2... Mark!" Your body and that of the others around you start to do the "Star Trek fade out........

User avatar
Genhuman
Posts: 242
Joined: Sat May 09, 2015 9:15 pm
Location: North of here and south of there.

Re: Wanger

Postby Genhuman » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:14 pm

► Show Spoiler

Actions: 5 of 8
Initiative: 21
Perception: (16)+2=18.
JICd20: (2)=2.
JICd100: (6)=6.

Wang Er whips his head around when the newcomer arrives, feeling a strange bit of relief when he realizes that so far, he doesn’t seem to be a threat, at least in the immediate future. He is also gratified to see that the armored figure is using some sort of weaponry that disables, rather than kills the gang enforcers. It isn’t because he has any particular love for gangs, but they are a stabilizing influence in the area, not to mention they are young and still have time to learn the error of their ways.

He looks around, then back down at the kid. He sighs, “I hate it when I am right sometimes. Just hope she doesn’t hold a grudge.” He mutters aloud. When the armored man speaks to him, he just nods in agreement and gets up, ready to bend and carry the girl, knowing the boy can move on his own, and will follow the girl who resembles him, his sister.

It is about this time that he registers just what it is the armored being is saying. He opens his mouth to protest, but about that time, the world fades to black, or more correctly, to fish tank bubbles and white, as the teleport grabs him.

Status
Armor: None current
HP: (69)
SDC: (284)–48-33=203
I mother was a test tube; my father was a knife.

More human than human.


Return to “Stormwatch”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest