StormWatch - Standing Guard Against the Storm!

The Centurions and the SLJ are busy washing their tights. Are you strong enough to stand guard against the coming storm?

Moderator: NMI

NMI

StormWatch - Standing Guard Against the Storm!

Postby NMI » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:32 am

Trouble is always brewing all over the world. Terrorists, wars, drug and weapon dealers, illegal genetic experimentation, bio-terrorism. Sure, you have your Centurions and Valkyries protecting Century Station. You got the Sentinels of Liberty and Justice protecting the United States and her interests. There is even a handful of nations with their own S.C.R.E.T. teams to deal with metas and other altered beings.

But who helps those nations who can't defend themselves? Who watches over rogue nations like North Korea, China, Malvador and now, Russia? Who handles the world spanning terrorist organizations like Al Queda, ISIS, The Brotherhood of Armageddon?

The answer my friends is simple. We do! We stand ever vigilant Watching for the coming Storm. We rush into the darkness to battle the unknown. We strike down those who seek to do harm with the fury of a maelstrom.

=================================================================================

StormWatch is an "Avengers" level, world spanning super-heroes fighting the coming storm of darkness. Instead of just being heroes isolated to one geographical region, the StormWatch will be able to take the fight across the globe. StormWatch is a S.H.I.E.L.D. like entity. It's resources are pulled from it's soldiers and scientists, as well as member nations and some mega-corporations that provide funding, manpower and other resources.

Transportation will be unique. At this time, it is classified.

Base of Operations has not been determined by me, though I might tie it into the main "transportation", or even make it a space station in one of the la grange points. Of course, I could be cheesy and go with a S.H.I.E.L.D. like heli-carrier.

Equipment will vary from mission to mission and person to person.

Not everyone will start off as a part of the StormWatch. Some of you might get "creatively recruited" in, whether as merc's, pure happenchance or given a choice - rot in jail, die or work for us. It will depend on the backgrounds you provide and my mood :-)

Timeline will be near future Earth. Figure around 2025-2030. There was a minor alien invasion followed by a limited WW III. We have multiple colonies on the moon as well as Mars and one of the moons of Jupiter.

Return to “Stormwatch”