The beginning of things to come....

The Hunt begins! Are you the hunted or hunter?

Moderator: Sasqaricious

Sasqaricious

Re: The beginning of things to come....

Postby Sasqaricious » Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:36 pm

[Tony]

The man takes up and looks in Tony's eyes, "If you don't want to believe me then that is ok. I can wait till you try to escape and get yourself killed. Then maybe the next batch will be more receptive. I mean I have time....you do not really. Well you do if you behave but I can see the look in your eyes and it is already one of one who wants out. It will only be time and I can wait." Frank finishes off before starting to back off.

[Jeff]

She smiles, "It is ok although I am not sure what you mean stuck here. This is home no matter what I do. Either way as I stated I will need to program your DNA into the system and that will require a sample preferably blood or the likes. If you spit a huge amount maybe so I can distill the dna as the Masters will not let me take any realistic equipment from the lab. There are..um other fluids." She says looking around.

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:03 pm

► Show Spoiler

Perception: 6
JICd20: 4
JICd100: 68

Tony chuckles quietly, shaking his head. “Oh no you don’t. You don’t give me that BS now. You approached me, which means that you most likely need us just as much as we need you, if what you say is true. If all you needed was the girl for translation, I am sure you and your invisibility cloak there would have been in to abscond with her and then been back out again.”

Tony looks around and then says, “Ok. For now, just to keep things moving, I will say I believe you, or at least don’t disbelieve you entirely. You seem to know your way around this place. How far out does this ‘prison’ of mine actually extend. Last thing I want to do is bring in the warden by accidently tripping a perimeter alarm, before I am actually ready to head out.”
I mother was a test tube; my father was a knife.

More human than human.

NMI

Postby NMI » Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:14 pm

Perc: 16
JICD20: 9
JICD00: 47

Jeff looks at the girl now called Kara, lost in her gaze.

Inner Voice: "Damn she looks fine. Better than any of the hoochies back home. Yeah I bet she wants some "other fluids"."

"Well, I don't mind spitting into a cup for you. If that doesn't work, you being a doctor of sorts, I am sure you could cut me safely with a knife here in the kitchen and get blood from me that way. What other fluids are options for us?"

Jeff then looks for a glass that he can use to spit in. Assuming he finds one, he spits as much as he can into the glass.

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:07 pm

[Tony]

Frank simply looks, "Fair enough. One moment and I will show you." He says as she walks down to the bottom of the falls where the water starts and then with one smooth motion he jumps up to the top turns around and holds his hand to make a right angle, "From my fingers out that is the triangle roughly. It might be 5 feet back or so. But should give you a rough idea." He smiles.

(OOC - Note the jump he made was at least 10 meters from the edge of the water to the top of the waterfall)

"Now why did I not simply grab her is simple. She not wanting to be a willing participant to me kidnapping her will rain down all sorts of hurt. Talking to her while the cameras can not see me the beasts with their eyes can. That is something I can not risk." He speaks loudly to the man below now before jumping back down.

[Jeff]

Kara walks off to a wall and touches it opening it up revealing a bunch of medical equipment and grabbing a specimen jar of some sort before giving it to Jeff. "Cutting you will not be good although I am sure I have a nice that can. The metal they have will do that but I did not think you would enjoy that. I can take an, um, ah...other specimen you can put out that contains lots of dna. But I would not be able to help you." She says as she pulls out an alien looking knife like item.

NMI

Postby NMI » Mon Jun 13, 2016 3:13 pm

Perc: 23
JICD20: 13
JICD00: 68

Jeff walks over to Kara. Smiling he looks at her, glancing at her cleavage and then her eyes... "Well, go ahead and cut me Doc. You got to do what you got to do."

Jeff then extends his arm towards and closes his eyes. "Let me know when you are done ok?

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:24 pm

► Show Spoiler

Perception: Nat 20
JICd20: 14
JICd100: 28

Tony glances around once more at the edge of the property and sighs. He turns back to Frank. ”So, when the time comes to blow this joint, I am sure we will have to make our way through this world. I am assuming this ship you speak of is quite some distance? I assume that because otherwise the alien things would have taken care of it by now, by my thinking.”

Glancing around one more time, he continues. ”So, this all looks like something that could have come from Earth.” He chuckles a bit morbidly, ”Listen to me, already accepting the fact we are on some alien planet and the two moons are not some sick joke.” Shanking his head, he seems to be doing a lot of that lately, he asks, ”So, what can I expect…out there.” He nods further beyond the ‘point’ of the enclosed area. ”If this isn’t earth, I highly doubt the plants and things will look anything at all like what I am used to.”

More human than human.

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Tue Jun 14, 2016 6:01 pm

[Jeff]

Kara approaches with the knife and tries first to cut which other then a small mark which in itself is painful. "As I thought!" She says before flicking a switch which now the knife easily cuts the skin but not by a huge amount. "OK if you would drip into this I will be able to add you to the computer system. Once done let me know and I will heal you up although I believe you are instilled with a bit of a healing factor of your own." Her cutting is obviously one of trained hands and she did not shy away from the blood at all.

[Tony]

"The ship itself is several miles away and they have not discovered it because accessing it is not the easiest of feats. There is a water cavern that you have to swim though to get there in the first place although one could climb the mountain like structure and go through the top. Although I would not jump down that far again."[/b] He states still looking forward. "As for fauna and animals. This planet for predators...pardon the pun...is well actually not a lot left. The enemy has hunted almost everything possible to extinction save for maybe a few things here or there. The fauna while similar to Earth can vary as well but other then a large, what I would call huge Venus Fly trap we are relatively safe. Insects are a bit of a bitch though. But that too is relatively avoidable. That is about all I can tell you from what I have seen."[/b] He finishes off still being very on guard.

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:55 pm

► Show Spoiler

Perception: 17
JICd20: 6
JICd100: 44

Tony looks about one more time. ”I am assuming you won’t be wanting to come into the building with me and meet the rest of this merry band?” He smirks and continues, “Of course you wouldn’t. Something tells me your little stealth suit thingie wouldn’t be effective there.” He glances at where the fence is supposed to be.

“So, is this fence thing here…what type of thing is it? A forcefield? An electric fence that will fry someone? Just a sensor grid thing that will alert someone? What about gun emplacements and guard towers. When we make a run for it, will we have to dodge specific gunfire?” He opens his mouth as if to ask more, then shuts it, realizing he is just babbling right now anyways.

Finally he asks, “So, what do you want me to tell the others? How will you meet them? I am most positive that at least one of them wouldn’t want to work with you, without first meeting you.”

More human than human.

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:32 pm

[Tony]

Frank says to Tony, "Going in there would not work as they can see me with their eyes as I am not wearing a suit. It is my power....or one of them." Scanning the area. "It is more of based on the trackers placed in your bodies and crossing over the line. Oh that is one hitch you are going to need her to remove the trackers if you can. She should allow you to as it is usually easy to convince her. But other then that if there are others that want to meet me I can be here for twenty minutes!" He finishes saying before looking like he is taking a relaxing stance finally.

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:14 am

► Show Spoiler

Perception: 15
JICd20: 8
JICd100: 50

Tony just shakes his head again in slight bewilderment when Frank explains it as being a power. “Why is it everyone around here seems to be some sort of horror movie extra, or straight out of a comic book, all except me? My life was going good. Finally grew up, joined the army, had plans to make something of myself and what happens, I get stuck in some Twilight Zone episode.”

He shakes his head again and says, “Trackers, right. Got it. Wonder if they will be as hard to remove as that damn thing stuck up Arnold’s nose in Total Recall?” He chuckles slightly as he remembers the scene, and the bit of overacting that actually worked in that instance.

He says, “Well, don’t go too far. I have at least one other fellow prisoner here, and something tells me I’ll need all the help I can get to get out of here. Of course, where to go afterwards, and even if it’s possible to get there….” He leaves his statement hanging in the air as he heads back towards the house to fetch Jeff.

More human than human.

Return to “Predators”