The beginning of things to come....

The Hunt begins! Are you the hunted or hunter?

Moderator: Sasqaricious

Genhuman

Re: The beginning of things to come....

Postby Genhuman » Tue May 10, 2016 4:53 pm

► Show Spoiler

Perception: 10
JICd20: 12
JICd100: 77

Tony’s head whips around and up when he hears the voice. “You know, I am getting mightily tired of people being mysterious and acting like they know what’s going on but then drawing everything out for as long as they can as they reveal the information. I am thinking that is pissing me off more than being stuck in a gilded cage.”

He walks closer towards the tree where the voice appeared to emanate from, and looks up into the branches, trying to get a better glimpse at who, or what, had been making the noise. “I would appreciate it if you would show yourself. I don’t like looking as if I am talking to green space men from Venus, like the schizophrenic bag ladies do as they walk down the street.”

He sighs and adds, “And yes, I am fully aware this is a prison. I am fully aware that, to all intents and purposes, it looks like suicide to try and escape.” He pauses for a bit and then says, “And even though the glance was very brief, I also have gotten a glimpse at what is under those scrubs of hers.” He shakes his head and sighs. “Not that it would do any good. She doesn’t seem the type to be interested in bed games of any sort, so what use is looking if touching is out of the question, as rape just doesn’t do it for me?”
I mother was a test tube; my father was a knife.

More human than human.

NMI

Postby NMI » Mon May 16, 2016 4:47 pm

Perc: 14
JICD20: 14
JICD00: 02

Sighing, "I understand about wanting company and all that. I hate being alone too."

Inner Voice: "You are not alone you idiot. Me and you are a team. Need you to man up act like you have a set of balls. Look at her tits! Be a man and look at those titties!"

Jeff allows his eyes to shift towards Kara's chest. He smiles briefly and then looks away.

"Look, I just dont know what I am supposed to do now, ok? So, whatever you need to do, just do it."

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Tue May 17, 2016 5:13 pm

[Outside]

(OOC - Power chance roll, roll a d20 no bonuses I will explain what happens if you succeed)

You hear a sound land in front of you even as the person known as Frank dematerialzes.

He looks around as if to make sure no one is in the area. "See I am lucky as the creatures can not see me. Why I am still alive. But I can see that you might want to escape...it is possible you know. There is a ship...I just can not fly it." He states. "I also want to free the girl from her slavery. No one should have to go through what she has. That and we need her to get out of here as I can't read the writing."

[Inside]

Kara turns and says, "OK, I am sorry." She says and after a moment vanishes leaving Jeff alone.

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Thu May 19, 2016 4:45 am

► Show Spoiler

Perception: 6
Power Check: 11
JICd20: 19
JICd100: 70

Tony backpedals slightly, falling into a defensive fighting stance, one arm raised before him to block, the other back near his chin ready to strike. “Who the fuck…” he starts to ask, and then shuts up as the man begins to speak.

He listens attentively, but still in a defensive stance. “So, you have a ship you can’t fly. Do you even know where we are?” He looks up, “That certainly isn’t the sky I am used to.” He pauses, “But, you are right about one thing. I don’t wish to stay in this place any longer than I have to.”

Tony looks around, sighing once more. “So, if you can’t be seen, and you know where this place is, and you know where a ship is, how come you haven’t come for the girl sooner?”

More human than human.

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Wed May 25, 2016 11:31 am

[Tony]

"Yes that is essentially correct. However on thing is the girl is not the easiest to convince and she is under constant guard after last time. See I had her convinced to leave once but they had caught up to us and I narrowly escaped. They of course tortured her and then reset her memory and put her back at square one. That itself set me back nearly ten years." He stops and quickly looks around before continuing. "Now you are right that I have no idea where we are, but she can read the map, she can read the writing. I am hoping that is more then enough to get us out of here." He responds still twitching and looking back and forth occasionally.

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Wed May 25, 2016 4:36 pm

► Show Spoiler

Perception: 13
JICd20: 7
JICd100: 50

Tony glances around and slowly comes out of his defensive stance. He is still wary, and is still standing semi-guarded, but he isn’t on full alert. “For the sake of argument, let’s just say I believe you, for now.” He says, glancing at this new comer up and down. “First off, how about you tell me your name, or at least a name I can address you by if you are too paranoid to give me your first name.” He looks at Frank’s gear, and sighs.

Shaking his head, mostly in frustration at the situation and how he feels impotent in it, he says, “And secondly, you can tell me exactly what the fuck is going on around here. I wake up wearing Chinese pajamas, the food smells wrong, I got a girl who could be a fucking model telling me she conducted science experiments on me while I slept. We got rejects from Hollywood horror movies walking through walls. We got the same girl zapping around like a teleporter in Star Trek and here you are coming out of the trees and de-cloaking like…like…. Well, like a Klingon or Romulan ship. How the hell can you guys do that anyway.” He shakes his head again.

“Oh, and to top it all off, I am in prison and supposed to keep this same model girl company so she can keep doing alien probing for those monsters… seriously, what the fuck man.” It seems all of the good his calming exercises did earlier is coming a bit undone.

More human than human.

NMI

Postby NMI » Fri May 27, 2016 5:13 pm

Perc: 12
JICD20: 14
JICD00: 84

Way to go moron, you chased off. Of course we mention that we hate being alone and what does she do? She leaves us alone! Bitch!

Jeff gets up and wanders around. Eventually he finds himself in front of the giant TV screen with the indiscernible writing on it.

"I wonder what language this is? Nothing but scribbles. It looks familiar though, possibly an oriental language, but some of these marks look unfamiliar. We'll have to ask the weird chick when she ever appears."

Jeff then runs his hand gently across either edge and bottom of the screen,

"You would think that after fucking with our bodies and minds, that our DNA or whatever would already be in their system."

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Fri May 27, 2016 6:56 pm

[Outside]

"Yah ain't that the shit though..oh and the name is Frank!" He says as he offers a hand. "Now to explain it is a bit of a story but basically these beings have been going to Earth for some time to gather beings to hunt. Now they have been doing this for some time and learned that Earthlings as a hold are too easy of prey so they started delving into genetic manipulation. But were not so good at it as they are not the best of scientists. So they lucked out when they created her and found someone that could actually do it basically forcing her so the person she works on has a bit of a chance. As such everyone is powered in some way they just often have to find it out. It is their way of levelling the playing field a bit I guess. They threaten her as well and when that does not work wipe her memory out and start again."

[Inside]

Jeff is touching the screen when the flash behind appears again. "I am off to work in my garden!" She says and dressed slightly different with the ensemble including a bonnet. "If you need me that is where I will be!"

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Mon May 30, 2016 4:22 pm

► Show Spoiler

Perception: 13
JICd20: 19
JICd100: 12

Tony chuckles as he shakes hands with Frank briefly. “Right…Powers. Heck so far, all I seen ‘til now I can explain as science. I mean, stealth tech is always being worked on, and Star Trek has teleporters, so I assume there is some science behind that as well…but super powers.” He just shakes his head back and forth in disbelief.

“If what you are saying is true, then I got genetically tinkered with as well. Heck, the only difference I can see and feel in me is that I am slightly more buff than when I fell asleep, and that can even be explained away by the Bruce Lee technique. Just hook up some electrodes while I sleep and it works the muscles, even when I am not concentrating on it.”

“I’ve seen the alien dudes, so I can’t really deny them, well, unless of course that is some seriously good Hollywood makeup being done on them. But if it is, why? This is certainly way over the top of any practical joke any of my acquaintances would pull on me.” He looks at Frank. “Here’s my other leg. I think you might have to pull that one as well, but I still don’t think I will believe you.”

More human than human.

NMI

Postby NMI » Tue May 31, 2016 10:30 am

Perc: 18
JICD20: 8
JICD00: 89

Jeff turns around slightly startled.

"Hey look, I am sorry for being upset with you. If what you say is true and this all isn't some fucked up dream, then you are stuck in the same boat as the rest of us. Well, at least you got looks and brains."

[Inner Voice: "Look at those tits! And her legs! Bet she knows how to use them!

"Say, is there a way for you turn this screen into some sort of teaching mode? Perhaps to teach whatever language is on the screen? I think it is Japanese, but I am not sure. I was a linguistics expert in the Army before all of this happened."

Return to “Predators”