The beginning of things to come....

The Hunt begins! Are you the hunted or hunter?

Moderator: Sasqaricious

Sasqaricious

Re: The beginning of things to come....

Postby Sasqaricious » Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:37 pm

[All of You]

"All I would need is a sample of your DNA and I can program you the level they will let you have. It will let you access the computer terminal on a low level access and most of the cabinets in here. It would allow you to get food and utensils when I get called away and call up a map and a language teaching program. Other then that I am not entirely sure as the ones before really did not explore it. So that is about it." She says as she walks over to a cabinet and pulls up a needle and sample container. "I am not sure about him." She points to Jeff also obviously noting the class. "Hair follicles won't work and now will urine or fecal matter. I can pull out a bigger needle I suppose." She says looking a bit confused as in thought.

NMI

Postby NMI » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:59 am

Perc: 8
JICD20: 19
JICD00: 6

Jeff looking confused, "Why do you need a bigger needle? I just got lucky and hit the glass right. Perhaps I do not want to play this game. Perhaps I am just going to give these hosts of ours a big "FUCK YOU" and find a way out of this hole. I refuse to be their pet!"

Jeff shakes some of the water from his hand.

This aint right!

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:59 pm

► Show Spoiler

Perception: 5
JICd20: 4
JICd100: 42

Tony sighs and starts to undo his shirt. “Well, I guess that if you need a DNA sample, might as well get it over and done with now, rather than later. I mean, last thing I would want to happen now would be me not being able to open the freezer to get some ice cream, just because no one took a blood sample during induction.” The sarcasm and barely suppressed frustration and anger are very evident in his voice.

He undoes the button and laces and pulls the shirt off of his shoulders. He happens to glance down and loudly exclaims, “Holy Shit! When did I get buff!” He moves his arms this way and that, flexing his cut abs. “I mean, I wasn’t in bad shape before, trust me the army wouldn’t allow that, but still, it’s not like I had cut abs, and my pecs were not this buff either.” He pulls his shirt the rest of the way off and looks down at himself. “What the hell happened while I was under?” He stares for a bit more and then says, “Where it the bathroom? I need a mirror.”
I mother was a test tube; my father was a knife.

More human than human.

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:57 pm

[All of You]

Kara obviously shirks and raises her hand as if to protect herself when Jeff raises his voice but then walks over to a station pulling out a number of needles from small to very large. "Your bathroom is off of your room. It has a toilet and a bathtub I think is the right word....a thing you fill with water and get in...anyway I do not think it has a mirror. No the last people that were here commented on that. I think the only mirror other then the one in the wall is in my room." She says as she casually walks over to the place on the wall presses it and a full length mirror pops out. "While you were under everyone was brought to the pinnacle of what I could achieve with genetic modification. It is so that you have the best chance of survival regardless. It is what they keep me for after all."

NMI

Postby NMI » Tue May 03, 2016 11:39 am

Perc: 17
D20: 19
D00: 64

"What do you mean by: [b]"It is so that you have the best chance of survival regardless."? Seriously, what else haven't you told us?"[/b]

Jeff looks around the room from the couch, looking all around.

"Are these things going to hunt us like they do to the Xeno-morphs in the movies?"

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Tue May 03, 2016 2:39 pm

► Show Spoiler

Perception: 2
JICd20; 17
JICd100: 83

Tony seems quite distracted by what he sees in the mirror. He steps closer, reaching out to touch the image, and then his face, as if he can’t quite believe, even after having the existence of aliens confirmed, that the changes to his body are real. Then Kara’s words penetrate. “Genetic Modification?!!”

He turns and looks at her. “Just what the hell did you do to us, a full on Khan? Am I going to go mad now and start busting up everything to prove my superiority because you messed with my brain?” He seems to be babbling a bit and then suddenly starts stalking towards the door outside. “I need some air.” He announces to no one in particular, and emerges into the sunlight.

He stares up at the sky, and starts to take deep breaths, inhaling mightily, and exhaling slowly, working to calm himself, slightly dismayed as he hasn’t had to do these sorts of calming exercises since he was a kid.

More human than human.

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Wed May 04, 2016 1:53 pm

[Both of You]

"I don't know much about xeno-morphs that you are speaking of but have preformed some autopsies on some in the cooler. That said most people brought here are altered for the hunt which is almost everything that the masters do is hunt. I was spared because of my abilities is what they told me and unfortunately do not have much memory on that at all. Other then that I can tell you what I did genetically on you and have a base idea on what you theoretically can all do. It is only theoretical because the species of human has an odd genetic structure which mutates the treatment unlike anything they have seen. At least compared to what they used to use or so I have read." Kara would of answered Tony but as he has left she is not sure although she is not being quiet and can pick up snippits of the conversation going on inside (perception 2)

NMI

Postby NMI » Mon May 09, 2016 10:52 am

Perc: 25
JICD20: 9
JICD00: 6

"Hunt?!?! What do you mean hunt? Not only were we kidnapped, held somewhere against our will, experimented on, told that we cant leave this house and the immediate grounds, but now you tell us that we're going to be hunted?"

Jeff gets up and walks to the wall area where the Pred's came out of previously. Staring at the wall intensely, he slams his fist against the wall and yells out "FUCK YOU!"

Inner voice - "That's it boy. Show them your anger. Show them you are not scared. show them that you will fight back!

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Mon May 09, 2016 6:39 pm

► Show Spoiler

Perception: 12
JICd20: 13
JICd100: 69

Tony just tries to tune everything out for a bit. He just keeps his eyes closed, feeling the heat of the sun upon his face, if there is any, and listening to the sound of the breeze in the leaves, once again if there is any, making a note if these little indications of nature are absent.

With his eyes closed, he just feels what his body feels, trying to determine if he feels any different, if anything else feels any different, trying to feel if he is even the same person. He can’t help but chuckle and speak aloud, “Heck, for all I know, I am just a clone of myself.”

Once his little bit of introspection is complete, he opens his eyes, looking around, the proceeds further away from the building, most likely in the direction of the swimming pond.

More human than human.

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Tue May 10, 2016 3:25 pm

[Inside]

Kara if and when Jeff turns around seems both cowled and crying, "I am sorry you did not get a choice. I actually stopped them from putting you in the hunt as I just wanted some company as it is soo lonely. I also do it as they told me if I don't then the humans will be just sent out for the slaughter and that just seemed wrong." She looks like she wants to leave and could easily but does not as if something is holding her there.

[Outside]

As Tony approaches the water he hears from within the trees, "So she selected you and buddy as her new pets then. I would say lucky for you but it is also a curse being prisoners. Still it is not the worst prison in the world....especially if you have seen her naked." the voice is coming from up in the trees but there is nothing that Tony sees.

Return to “Predators”