The beginning of things to come....

The Hunt begins! Are you the hunted or hunter?

Moderator: Sasqaricious

Genhuman

Re: The beginning of things to come....

Postby Genhuman » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:33 pm

► Show Spoiler

Perception: 18
JICd20: Nat20
JICd100: 66

Tony sighed and looked around. “Well then, I guess the question is, how long can I tolerate being in a prison before I go stir crazy and try and break out myself. That being said, once I do break out, will I be able to live wherever we are; not to mention, fighting alien things from straight out of a Hollywood production?” He paces and says, ”Heck, who knows how long until I start talking to myself?” He chuckles and then comes back with, ”For that matter, how long until I start answering myself back?”

He turns and looks at the girl. He voice changing to a mutter obviously directed only at himself, an internal monologue manifest externally, “I also wonder if she is even human, and if not, if she is close enough for what matters, and is she fully functional?” He shakes his head and then says, still to himself, “Shut up you. Think with something other than your junk for a change.”

He watches the girl walk back with the bottle and gets a thought. ”Say, as you said you don’t have a name, mind if we give you one?” He grins and continues, ”If you’ve no objections, I think about maybe calling you Karoline, or maybe just Karol, or Kara.” He shrugs and finishes, “I don’t know why those names, but you just look like a Karoline to me.”

He ignores the bottle of wine, glancing at the open door to outside, obviously itching to go exploring. He glances around the room once more, and his eyes alight upon the ‘space ship’ looking door. “Say, I guess I do have a question. The aliens came through the wall, for all intents and purposes, but no one has used that door over there.” He points and asks, “Do you know what’s on the other side of that door?”
I mother was a test tube; my father was a knife.

More human than human.

Revan

Postby Revan » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:16 am

PERC: 5
JIC: 13
JIC: 82

Keith smiles and walks over to the table to pick up the bottle. Might I have a glass?

Tony, looks like we're already all going stir crazy.

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:20 pm

(OOC - BAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHA looks like a Karoline)

[All of You]

The girl stops as if confused but after a pause continues to walk and pours a glass of the liquor which ironically smells very similar to the thing she made for food. "Um...um....I guess Kara sounds nice. I mean not very much like the language I am used to. But if I were to go by one that you put out I would likely choose Kara I guess. Seems short and easy." She says as she gives the glass to Keith. "This one is my favourite as it smells the most floral!"

"On the other side of that door is a hallway to lead to the lab that they have me do genetics stuff as well as a medic bay. It only opens when they call namely as they do not want me to teleport around them. The wall is actually something that leads to their barracks I think is the closest word that translates." She finishes off as she pours 3 more glasses of the wind and just holds hers and inhales the fragrance.

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:25 am

► Show Spoiler

Perception: 16
JICd20: 7
JICd100: 42

Tony pauses and listens to Kara. ”Med Bay, got it.” He quickly asks, ”So, if one of us were hurt, would we be taken to the same Med Bay to be healed?” He walks over and looks a bit closer at the door, but doesn’t begin to give it a thorough going over, and least, not yet. He then turns back and walked over to the table where she is pouring drinks.

He picks one up and takes a sniff. With a shrug he ventures a sip. “Well, tastes better than Soju at least.” He walks around towards all of the walls in the building, glancing at them, trying to see if he can determine what is different about the wall the predators came through, as opposed to the rest. ”Say, do any of these other walls open up like that one does? Just wondering.”

After completing his circuit of the room he then turns and looks at her once more. ”About that teleporting thing…how do you do that?” He uses the asking of the question as another opportunity to check her out ”Back where I am from, things like that only happen on Star Trek or in a comic book. Can you explain how you do it, or how it’s done?”

More human than human.

NMI

Postby NMI » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:16 am

Perc 1D20+6: 18
JIC D20: 6
JIC D00: 54

Jeff starts walking around the kitchen looking around. His eyes wandering from one corner to another.

"I am curious as to how those monsters are able to see and hear us. So far, I haven't been able to locate a single camera or microphone."

Shortly after checking out the room, Jeff heads over to the sink. "You know miss, I was actually thinking that you looked more like a friend of mine that I know by the name of "Luan" but whatever you want to call yourself is fine. Personally, I dont relish the idea of being called a prisoner, but that is what it looks like we all are... for now."

Jeff fumbles around looking for a glass. "Thanks for the drink, but I prefer simple water."

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:17 pm

[All of You] - My apologies one day late.

Kara stops and thinks on how to answer the questions, "There are several panels that open up but nothing like the one." She says to accentuate the point walking to a panel and opening it to reveal thing that looks like a sink. "If you were injured it would be left to me to heal you as the med bay if for them alone. They don't want anyone to see them vulnerable. But I can take care of virtually any wound you can suffer and survive."

She then answers the last question by Tony by a show as she flashes and disappears in one spot to appear in another a couple meters away. "The teleportation works on by me just doing it I guess. I can only do it once every fifteen seconds though and not sure how far I can go as I have never tried before although I am not sure what you mean by comic book?" Finishing with a look of a bit of confusion but continuing on to answer Jeff's questions.

"There are cameras all over but they are blended in with the walls and actually pull across as panels to the viewers the use for monitoring. And Luan is a cute name although I don't think it would fit me at all." She finishes off letting them ask more questions.

NMI

Postby NMI » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:43 pm

Perc: 16
JICD20: 13
JICD00: 98

Jeff sips on the water he poured for himself. Looking around for a chair or stool to sit on, Jeff takes a seat. While looking down towards the ground with the occasional glance at the legs of "Kara".

"So what is next? Are we meant to just sit around, chill and overall keep you company? Go on with our lives as if nothing has changed? Are we supposed to act like happy little prisoners?" Jeff's voice raises with the last two questions.

Jeff yells out "Bullshit!!!" as he slams his hand down, missing the table and hitting his glass of water, shattering it.

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Fri Apr 15, 2016 4:53 pm

► Show Spoiler

Perception: 16
JICd20: 10
JICd100: 29

Tony continued to pace for a bit, then wandered into the kitchen area, trying the access panel areas where he saw her take out pans, and food and other miscellaneous items, testing to see if the panels worked for him, or if he was at the mercy of his incredibly sexy, but still confining, jail warden.

Finally he sighs, “Damn it, I can’t just hang around here like this. I need to walk.” He looks down at his attires and then back at the woman. “How can I get other garments than this?” he asks, gesturing towards his attire. “It’s comfortable and all, but wearing pajamas is not the best thing when you want to take a hike around the borders of your partially outdoor wilderness prison.”

His head then whips about as he hears Jeff’s tirade and watches him. He thinks to himself, At least there is one other who isn’t content to just sit around and do nothing.

More human than human.

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:01 pm

[Both of you]

(OOC - Notes, Revan if you miss another post I will be removing from the game. While I know a lot of people have a lot of things going on, it only takes 1 minute to send a PM saying hey, stuff has come up. Other then that both Jeff and Tony both of you note that Jeff when he smashed the glass did not hurt himself)

Kara does almost jump when Jeff reacts poorly to the news but manages to keep calm.

To Tony's attempts at hitting panels nothing seems to open.

Kara looks at Tony for a moment almost confused, "Other clothes to wear. I mean I guess I I have this..." She says pointing to the ensemble she is wearing, "But I am not completely sure that it would fit you as your size is different then mine. I mean this is usually all they ever give us...and by us I mean you. And it is ok it is not like there are a lot of other people around that can observe you here I mean me, them and well the big guys."

"Oh if you want to open up everything you will need to be put into the library with your DNA profile."

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:24 pm

► Show Spoiler

Perception: 11
JICd20: 20
JICd100: 56

Tony walks over towards Jeff, and is surprised at the lack of blood, as the glass was shattered all to pieces. ”Well, my fellow inmate, it seems either the glass is made of candy, like in the movies, or you just got incredibly lucky.” He makes a point of looking down at the undamaged hand and the un-bloody table top. “But, it would have been an easy way of getting your DNA sample.” He gives a morbid sounding laugh.

He turns towards Kara. ”No, I don’t think I would look a tenth as good in those clothes as you do.” His chuckle sounds a bit forced, as if he is trying to maintain at least some humor. After a pause, ”So, what does it take to get my DNA registered for all of these panels. It will be hard enough to make this place bearable until…..” He pauses and looks at the surrounding walls, and up in the corners, as if looking for surveillance devices. ”Well, let’s just say it will be hard enough to make this place bearable, shall we? I would hate to say too much and have my words….misconstrued.” His tone of voice contains more than a hint of sarcasm in it. ”So, as I was saying, what does it take to get my DNA registered, and if I do register it, what would it allow me to do that I can’t already do now?”

More human than human.

Return to “Predators”