The beginning of things to come....

The Hunt begins! Are you the hunted or hunter?

Moderator: Sasqaricious

Sasqaricious

The beginning of things to come....

Postby Sasqaricious » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:02 pm

(OOC - Let me know when you are done your pc's, it is not that important that they are 100% completed. However that said try to have them ready by next weekendish... Remember you were taken around 21 or 22 so that applies to your skills and story)

[Both of You]

You have dreams....or was it reality...it could be a mixture of both. It was a haze of pain, pleasure, surgery and other probings. Also some hazy memories with looking out from what appeared to be hazy goo..it may have been violet or whatever but there was a vision that kept you warm in the ice cold that was the tank you were in. It was a girl who seemed to have being forced by some sort of armoured beings.

(Her PB is above 30 and yes I know each has their own taste but this is what we are going with so use your imagination.)

happy_shot_by_dgphotographyjax-d53itma (1).jpg

The girl herself does not look happy in the least...but seems to be in full control. The armoured being just seems to be eying and if you were guessing nodding in approval. It then ends what you have gone through in both of you blacking out.

The next moment you have is brightness and your eyes flutter to life and you are in a room with a single bed, what you would guess is a sink and toilet...although the toilet is in the ground?

Revan

Re: The beginning of things to come....

Postby Revan » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:59 am

Ugh, what the he'll? Where am I? Standing up from his bed, the young man shook his head, scratching his shaggy black hair and parting it from his eyes. Hello? Where am I?

NMI

Postby NMI » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:49 pm

Lifting the sheets from his head, I take a look around the room through hazy eyes.

"Gotta be a fucking dream. Going back to bed." As I pull the sheet back over my head, I yell out "Mark, I ain't smoke that trash weed again. I got a fucking headache!"

It's fucking cold in here.

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:38 pm

[All of yee] - Note I will be asking for rolls only when they are needed right now until we get our last player. Also on powers, you do not know at this time you have powers. While some things might be noticeable for those that are automatic powers that require activation are unknown.

You both hear each other actually and if you look around you are in cells beside each other but there is nothing holding you in. You are both clothed in what appears to be a black outfit almost Japanese in design.

For those that look outside the cell area...

The air is filled with the smell of lilacs and Japanese blossom's.

Revan

Postby Revan » Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:54 pm

"what the hell? Keith walks out the door and into the main room, his eyes darting from wall to wall corner to corner. Alright what's the joke here?! This is some bull shit so come out.

NMI

Postby NMI » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:07 pm

"Shut the fuck up Mark! I am trying to sleep!"

It then dawns on me that the loudmouth that he hears isn't Mark.Looking beyond my blanket, I look around. "Wait, what the hell? I went to bed with Lynn and I was naked! What the fuck am I wearing?" Pausing a moment, "What the hell? This isn't the apartment."

Getting out of bed, Jeff starts to walk around until he sees the other person [Revan/Keith]. "Hey pal, What the bloody fuck is going on? Where are we?"

Revan

Postby Revan » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:04 pm

Keith turned around as the newcomer approached him. Nah man, I just woke up here myself. What the he'll?last I can remember I was at a party DJing and then it's a haze from there.

NMI

Postby NMI » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:37 pm

Looking at this other guy, "Who are you and how did I get to your place? Which one of my boys brought me here? Whose clothes are these?"

Revan

Postby Revan » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:40 am

Dude I have no idea. This isn't even my home, or any place I've been before. You have no idea either? Keith rubbed his eyes for a second. Wait, what the hell? Where are my glasses? Am I wearing contacts?

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:29 pm

[Both of You]

You two continue to notice all that is going around you in this new place and as your senses come to full ability you get to see some of the other things around. This includes finally getting a sense of surroundings. This allows you to see down one area and another spotting...

and

The door however you can not see on the other side.

There is one other door that leads to what looks like a kitchen like area and off that can be seen a way outside.

Return to “Predators”