The beginning of things to come....

The Hunt begins! Are you the hunted or hunter?

Moderator: Sasqaricious

Sasqaricious

Re: The beginning of things to come....

Postby Sasqaricious » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:42 pm

[Tony]

"I will be waiting here for you to return." The man states as he vanishes from sight. "Just hurry as I don't want to be here all night!"

NMI

Postby NMI » Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:55 pm

Perc: 17
JICD20: 17
JICD00: 01

Jeff looks on as Kara takes the metal blade and tries to cut him, only to leave a scratch, albeit, a very painful one. Then she flicks something on the blade and it cuts into Jeff like a hot knife through butter.

Healing Factor?!?!? Healing Factor?!?!?

Heeding her instructions, He uses his other arm to squeeze just above the cut and aims the drips into the container provided.

"Well gorgeous, I am glad that at least it appears that you know what you are doing. Say, how many groups of people do you recall coming through here? Obviously known of them survived, I am just curious. Does the entire race of our captours live on this planet? Was what we saw really them or just a hologram?"

Jeff pauses to clear his throat and then to wrap a cloth around his wound.

"Sorry about all of the questions."

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:50 pm

► Show Spoiler

Perception: 11
JICd20: 9
JICd100: 37

Tony glanced back at Frank one last time, or at least the position where he last saw Frank, not surprised in the least that he cloaked himself once more. “Well, time to see just how much I can get a random stranger to trust me.” He mutters to himself.

Tony arrived at the door and was about to open his mouth when he observed what was transpiring inside. He smirked slightly and when the towel was finished wrapping around Jeff’s arm he walks in and says, “You know, when I decided to give you some privacy so you might give her some bodily fluids, this wasn’t what I thought you would be doing. Perhaps next time you will get it right.”

He stops and says to the girl, “I also have some questions later, but for now,” he says, turning to Jeff, “I think there is someone you need to come and meet. Come with me.” He motions for Jeff to join him at the door to lead him back to where he encountered Frank.
I mother was a test tube; my father was a knife.

More human than human.

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:57 pm

[Both of You]

Kara looks up, "OK you have fun and when you get back I will have you programmed up for you to use the tutorial part of the machine." She answers to both as she takes the sample off to a table that is produced out of the wall by a wave of a hand over the area. The table itself seems to be filled with lab equipment.

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:59 pm

► Show Spoiler

Perception: 19
JICd20: 9
JICd100: 50

Tony watches her as she goes to file away the information. “Hmmm. Wonder if I should get registered or not as well? Then again, I wonder, does the system tracks the user and location if and when they do access the system?” He glances at her backside, because what red blooded male wouldn’t, and then look back at Jeff.

“Come along then Jeff. It’s time sensitive.” On his way out the door he pauses, pops his head back in Columbo style and asks, “Oh yeah Kara, how good are you at removing implanted tracking devices?”
I mother was a test tube; my father was a knife.

More human than human.

Return to “Predators”