Character Creation

The Hunt begins! Are you the hunted or hunter?

Moderator: Sasqaricious

Sasqaricious

Character Creation

Postby Sasqaricious » Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:21 pm

Characters will be Supersoldiers with one major and two minor powers and of the experiment variety.

This time I am not going to say powers are banned or not but will hear out what powers you want although those that know me know that I don't generally allow custom or fan made powers. But I will still hear out each on a case by case.

I am currently in debate on number of supersoldier features but will have that done soon.

Stats are 8 + 2d4 to represent realism plus allow for the fact that some things were improved or weakened by the kidnappers.

Note - You have to pass for human or human like or cosplay, basically be able to interact with humanity.

Note 2 - This is an RP heavy game.

Sasqaricious

Re: Character Creation

Postby Sasqaricious » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:09 pm

OK so full blown decision will be one major, 2 minor and 4 supersoldier enhancements. Now there will be a caveat as the transformers of you will not put in cybernetic implants, but that is not to say you can't pick something that is cybernetic but you have to explain it genetically.

That said the following will be banned
- Bionic Sensor System
- Bionic weapon systems of rocket hand and silent finger guns, I may hear out electrical discharge and Laser/Energy blast but not likely or may have to mod

This also means I may hear out other things that are not in the list, so long as they make sense and are essentially less then a minor.

Now for Minors the one thing is try to pick at least one that lines up with a major power as I am trying something different with this game. What will happen in this game is one minor will go to a major at some point and then another minor at another point will be picked.

Sittingbull

Postby Sittingbull » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:15 pm

Powers just from HU main book and powers books? Or are you also allowing powers from the black vault.

If a minor power turns into a major power, do you lose the random bonuses from it? Should random bonuses be noted with each power?

I have the enhancements down to choose 4 out of 5.
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
The Dark Knight

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:41 pm

That will be Dependant on the minor.

Example
- Dimension Pocked becomes dimension room but can still use the pocket.
- Extraordinary speed will become sonic speed, will lose the bonuses of the minor in favour of the major but likely will be a bonus to speed of some sort that will increase with levels.

Powers from HU2, PU1, PU2 and PU3. Some powers Armageddon might be allowed but mostly anything magical based will be refused. That will go for other powers too that have anything to do with Magic.

Custom powers will be likely refused but I will hear it out on a case by case.

Sittingbull

Postby Sittingbull » Wed Oct 28, 2015 8:53 pm

Not thinking of any magical powers (I think though depends on your definition of magic). I did not know there were powers in Armageddon.

Do we or will we have a say in which minor metamorphs?

What would extra-ordinary Physical Prowess, if it were to metamorph, into?
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
The Dark Knight

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:49 pm

While I will let some say and some picks might be obvious, certain powers will not be able to upgrade. Extraordinary PP would likely be Natural Combat Ability.

Sittingbull

Postby Sittingbull » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:28 pm

If a minor power turns into a major power, do you lose the random bonuses from it? Should random bonuses be noted with each power?
The Dark Knight

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:58 pm

Yes, you keep track of what bonuses you gained from said power. If the minor one nets you +3d6 sdc, you rolled and it gave you +12 sdc..... and then the major comes along and it gives a flat +100 sdc..... guess what, you subtract 12 and add 100.... for a net gain of +88 sdc more.
I mother was a test tube; my father was a knife.

More human than human.

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:03 pm

There will be some exceptions but yes that is correct.

One exception actually, keep in mind I am exhausted, would be likely superhuman and supernatural ps which I will likely let keep. But still I am exhausted so I may re-evaluate tomorrow.

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:10 pm

That could lead to some might high PS scores. Note to self, take superhuman PS :P
I mother was a test tube; my father was a knife.

More human than human.

Return to “Predators”