Character Creation

The Hunt begins! Are you the hunted or hunter?

Moderator: Sasqaricious

Sittingbull

Re: Character Creation

Postby Sittingbull » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:25 pm

Lost me on that last post Sas but I will worry about that when I get to skills.
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
The Dark Knight

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:03 pm

This game will be very heavy on the role play and we will be testing my new method on combat for palladium which will allow for greater play by post speed and control. It will seem a bit convoluted and will be explained when all gets to it.

We have tested it in table top and stops the potential hours combat can take which is one thing I despise.

Sittingbull

Postby Sittingbull » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:05 pm

Ok. Side note as much as I have played palladium we never had hours of combat, so dont mind me being confused. Very heavy rp huh? Like what percentage?
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
The Dark Knight

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:10 pm

Thought I put this somewhere but will put it up now

[20:05:53] Sasqaricious: which means revan you need some added too, basically you are mutant subject of experimentation
[20:06:30] Sasqaricious: and for now ignore how I will be doing combat as with last game I will do it the way I was before, one offensive and one defensive and I will worry about all the math
[20:06:47] Sasqaricious: means you get + to ps, pp and + sdc
[20:07:20] Sasqaricious: and you can have 3 mutations you can pick, some I will veto if you have too much but remember scope is pass in humanity
[20:08:37] Sasqaricious: you can use other charts, as I will hear things out

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:57 pm

Note - I do have banned powers and I won't be posting the list of those. Best if you PM me your powers and I will review them.

Examples of banned powers are multiple selves, techno form, control others as well as a multitude of others.

I put this up now as there may be others that are looking to possibly joining the game pending my standard vote, but as all of you that are in the game no my views I did not have to list before now.

Return to “Predators”