Heroes Unlimited game.

For Discussion of Palladium Books based games -- All settings are acceptable and valid!

Moderator: NMI

NMI

Re: Heroes Unlimited game.

Postby NMI » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:19 pm

Well Sasq is going to run his Predators game, and I am going to join that as a player.

I have a vague idea of something I want to run that should fit the bill for a Avengers/Assembled Team meets the dark overtone of Gotham city..... yeah.

Sittingbull

Postby Sittingbull » Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:48 pm

Time to start deciding on which of my hero concepts I want to pitch first.

YAY!
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
The Dark Knight

NMI

Postby NMI » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:31 am

I think I am going to run something akin to the Storm Watch / Wild C.A.T.s / Image world.

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:26 pm

Sittingbull wrote:That's because Eli doesn't think you are trying to sneak away from them, so you really didn't. Also, you only have one following you; I have two. It's just a shapeshifter, with those things following you, negates any chance of you trying to be anyone or anything other than you.

For your first effort, I suggest going to a bathroom or bedroom, somewhere the Bronte's won't follow, and then Prowling out a window, or Disguise out of a door. It might not work every time, but once you get past their net, they have to spend time and effort looking for you.

And I say for your first effort, because after you do that to them once, they will learn and grow wise to the trick, and you will have to think of another
I mother was a test tube; my father was a knife.

More human than human.

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:28 pm

You know, I don't think I have ever once played a full on Brick or Flying Brick type character. I might think of doing so here, especially considering that my last couple were skilled tricks or skill based PCs.

More human than human.

Revan

Postby Revan » Thu Oct 22, 2015 5:42 pm

Let me know when you decide on the world setting and are accepting character concepts.

Sittingbull

Postby Sittingbull » Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:51 pm

Should we brainstorm together and cover the teams bases, power/concept wise?
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
The Dark Knight

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Thu Oct 22, 2015 8:31 pm

It's never a bad thing to have a well rounded team. As long as everyone is having fun playing what they are playing, I am all for it. However, if someone doesn't want to play a certain concept, or want's to double up, I am fine with that as well, as the point is to have fun, not to 'WIN'

More human than human.

Revan

Postby Revan » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:04 pm

Agreed, i have an idea for a concept. I want to make an immortal Alien, Mega hero style. A traveler of the galaxy, he strives to defend the universe from other invaders and help the planet he is on. He spends years studying a planet before making contact, as he has learned that some people are easily offended.

He is known as Painkiller, or that is the closest translation he can come up with in english. I am thinking he will start as a Metal based life form from AU, and have Mega Wings, Awe Factor, MEE Plasma, and maybe one more minor, i havent decided yet.

He is first and foremost, a warrior, but is willing to negotiate and come to peace, but if fighting is to happen, there is no mercy. You are given one chance to surrender as for him, the ends justify the means.

Not sure of the skill set, but mostly will be fighting, as i will make him a "power character", as my last few characters have been skill based.

NMI

Postby NMI » Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:50 pm

Don't be so quick to go "Mega". I do like the rest of the idea.

Return to “Palladium Game Discussion”