Heroes Unlimited game.

For Discussion of Palladium Books based games -- All settings are acceptable and valid!

Moderator: NMI

Sittingbull

Heroes Unlimited game.

Postby Sittingbull » Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:16 pm

Would love a Heroes Unlimited 2nd edition game (normal heroes trying to save people or stop villains) or a zombie apocalypse with Heroes who are trying to stay alive or help others stay alive. (Note when I say zombie I do not mean straight Dead Reign zombies, more watered down version; but if I could get a game then beggars can't be choosers.
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
The Dark Knight

NMI

Re: Heroes Unlimited game.

Postby NMI » Sat Oct 17, 2015 9:43 am

As a GM, I am not so much a fan of the Zombie genre so I would have to nix that myself. At least for now. I would be willing to run a HU2 game. Question is: What type of backdrop for it?

Typical Heroes saving the city.... possibly Century Station or a city of my on creation?
Heroes Unlimited, but in Space?
Cyberpunk / Near Future Earth?
X-Men style with the Heroes operating on the fringes of society?
Avengers style with the Heroes operating with considerable respect?
Dark and Gritty similar to Punisher or Batman?

Sasqaricious

Postby Sasqaricious » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:22 pm

X-Men of Avengers here.

Sittingbull

Postby Sittingbull » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:52 pm

I am a fan of dark heroes but could do what Sasqaricious is suggesting. Just not in space. When its in space I just always think 'why aren't we playing cosmo knights'. I have 5 different hero concepts laid out, as I try to come up with original, at least to me I don't research the internet to see if its completely original; I think thats impossible nowadays.
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain."
The Dark Knight

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:18 am

Well, the only reason I might vote for HU space, is because you have that damn Atorian Empire Manuscript that you keep teasing me with, and I still need to get off my ass one of these days and drive up to see it. LOL

But yes, I am in accordance with the others. I can see doing an Avengers or X-men type game, since that is what seems to be in the majority so far. You know me, as long as I get a chance to game, I am game.
I mother was a test tube; my father was a knife.

More human than human.

Sittingbull

Postby Sittingbull » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:26 pm

Long as we dont have floating disco balls following us everywhere. ^^
The Dark Knight

Sittingbull

Postby Sittingbull » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:40 am

Ok what do we have to do to get this going?
The Dark Knight

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Wed Oct 21, 2015 5:26 pm

Sittingbull wrote:Long as we dont have floating disco balls following us everywhere. ^^

I still don't understand why you hate them so much. I havn't had any trouble sneaking away from them when needed.
I mother was a test tube; my father was a knife.

More human than human.

Sittingbull

Postby Sittingbull » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:16 pm

That's because Eli doesn't think you are trying to sneak away from them, so you really didn't. Also, you only have one following you; I have two. It's just a shapeshifter, with those things following you, negates any chance of you trying to be anyone or anything other than you.
The Dark Knight

Revan

Postby Revan » Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:53 pm

I'm down for some kind of gritty game, or at least one with a bit more than avengers. But over all i am down with HU in general/

Return to “Palladium Game Discussion”