Is anyone up for a campaign of Pathfinder set in the Reign of Winter Adventure Path (with some adjustments to setting)?

GM's and Players, use this area for discussion of campaigns you are interested in running as well as for recruiting players.

Moderator: NMI

Genhuman

Re: Is anyone up for a campaign of Pathfinder set in the Reign of Winter Adventure Path (with some adjustments to settin

Postby Genhuman » Mon Jan 11, 2016 7:11 pm

Well, all we need now are some fellow victims.

By the way, if someone else want's the arcane caster position, I will happily play the cleric
I mother was a test tube; my father was a knife.

More human than human.

Xamusel

Re: Is anyone up for a campaign of Pathfinder set in the Reign of Winter Adventure Path (with some adjustments to settin

Postby Xamusel » Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:37 pm

I hope that we get ourselves a cleric at some point... that would be nice to have.

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:56 pm

Hold the phone. *eyes the full drow in the party* "You mean we could go outside the core book? If so, I may need to make adjustments.

More human than human.

Revan

Postby Revan » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:05 am

Lol, I posted a long time ago I was playing a drow.

Xamusel

Postby Xamusel » Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:29 pm

...and I had forgotten that I said only races from the core book. Well, my mistake, then.

Genhuman, what race are you thinking of playing, this time?

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:01 pm

Oooh ooh. How about an unbodied Telepath :lol:

While I have played them in the past, it was 3.5 and everyone started at an advanced level.

Nah, I think I will just have to stay with human. No one else has the flexibility. Of course, if I can get bonus Racial Points to compensate.... I won't say no. :mrgreen: (Yes, there is humor in that statement as well... since it's not always clear on line.)

On a somewhat related note, I have also made a 'divine caster' pc, in case no one else wants to play one, I will go with that, instead of the sorcerer, as a healer/buffer is of more use than a sweet talking blaster.

More human than human.

Xamusel

Postby Xamusel » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:25 pm

Yeah, I see what you mean by the cleric being of more use than a sorcerer, Genhuman.

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:16 pm

Well, looking to change to an Aasimar Cleric (Or oracle if allowed). See your OOC comments section in the campaign thread for further comments and questions :D

More human than human.

Return to “Game Discussion & Recruitment”