Is anyone up for a campaign of Pathfinder set in the Reign of Winter Adventure Path (with some adjustments to setting)?

GM's and Players, use this area for discussion of campaigns you are interested in running as well as for recruiting players.

Moderator: NMI

Genhuman

Re: Is anyone up for a campaign of Pathfinder set in the Reign of Winter Adventure Path (with some adjustments to settin

Postby Genhuman » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:24 am

Just because we are both from the north, doesn't mean we are even from the same village or anything like that. My PC was forced to move south when she was 7 years old, and has spent the last decade living in the south, and moving about with a trade caravan at times. the fact that it's a campaign trait... generally means that we can expect overlap.
I mother was a test tube; my father was a knife.

More human than human.

Genhuman

Re: Is anyone up for a campaign of Pathfinder set in the Reign of Winter Adventure Path (with some adjustments to settin

Postby Genhuman » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:28 am

It will also give our PCs a greater reason to worry about what is happening in the north.

More human than human.

Xamusel

Postby Xamusel » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:32 am

Right. I see now.

Well, as Game Master, I approve.

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:51 am

So, I guess it's almost time to ask NMI for a Reign of Winter campaign thread?

More human than human.

Dijarian

Postby Dijarian » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:16 am

@genhuman you're absolutely right, that will give us both excellent 'buy in' to the story. Originally when I was wanting to change it was only for diversity sake, but then I realized what you said about overlap.

Good going!

Xamusel

Postby Xamusel » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:59 am

Yes, it's almost time for a campaign thread, guys. Just need to make sure that we have the bare minimum playing.

NMI

Postby NMI » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:28 am

I have never played Pathfinder, much less made a character for it.

I do want to join, though I will need to wait until Jan 15th to pick up the main book. Unless there is a SRD available.

Knowing next to nothing about the world, I am thinking of some sort of Ranger or perhaps a Thief. Not sure yet.

Xamusel

Postby Xamusel » Wed Jan 06, 2016 9:33 am

I see what you mean. Well, I know there's an SRD available, namely the d20psrd website... I think I got the name right.

Dijarian

Postby Dijarian » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:24 am

@NMI this is a link to the reference document from the main Paizo website. It has everything the book does with no filler.

http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/

Also if you've ever played DND 3.0 or 3.5, Pathfinder is basically 3.75. Character creation is nearly identical to those DND games. Let me know if you need help or insight and I'll be happy to walk you through the parts you're struggling with.

Xamusel

Postby Xamusel » Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:32 am

^ Yeah, what Dijarian said.

Return to “Game Discussion & Recruitment”