Is anyone up for a campaign of Pathfinder set in the Reign of Winter Adventure Path (with some adjustments to setting)?

GM's and Players, use this area for discussion of campaigns you are interested in running as well as for recruiting players.

Moderator: NMI

Genhuman

Re: Is anyone up for a campaign of Pathfinder set in the Reign of Winter Adventure Path (with some adjustments to settin

Postby Genhuman » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:28 pm

Yeah, just saw the same thing. I didn't put any traits on my PC, so I guess i can add them as well. I think I know what they will be, doubly so as there are a couple in the RoW players guide appropriate to my background
I mother was a test tube; my father was a knife.

More human than human.

Xamusel

Re: Is anyone up for a campaign of Pathfinder set in the Reign of Winter Adventure Path (with some adjustments to settin

Postby Xamusel » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:29 pm

Okay, yeah, thanks for the help. I'll go with two traits for each of you guys.

Good thinking, by the way, Genhuman.

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:37 pm

Do you need me to resend my PC with the changes made, or do you have enough information to approve or deny my PC already?

More human than human.

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:43 pm

I am trying my hardest not to take Rich Parents, for the 900 GP boost. lol

More human than human.

Xamusel

Postby Xamusel » Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:52 pm

I believe I can approve of your PC so far.

Genhuman

Postby Genhuman » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:28 pm

I think I will add the following traits:

Magic Trait: Arcane Temper
Regional/Campaign Trait: Northern Ancestry

More human than human.

Xamusel

Postby Xamusel » Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:35 pm

Those work fine by me.

Dijarian

Postby Dijarian » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:01 am

I hate to be 'that guy' @genhuman but if you're going with Northern Ancestry, I'll update my selection for campaign trait. I'll need a day or so to think over it, but I'll either go with Blood of Giants or Vigilante WitchHunter, Im not too sure. I'll get back with everyone about the new trait.

Xamusel

Postby Xamusel » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:08 am

Huh... this is gonna be difficult to deal with.

Still, if you need to change yours, go ahead.

Dijarian

Postby Dijarian » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:16 am

On second thought, @genhuman, @xamusel, I'll stick with Northern Ancestry. Maybe it'll be something our characters can talk about, and have in common! :D

Return to “Game Discussion & Recruitment”